Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2014 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2012/2013 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2013, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2012 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £5400.00 for the Specialized S Works LTD Edition Venge 2013 Road Bike at Cycle Surgery, which is a 49% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 77% for the Kona Token Girl Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £935 saving.
Today there are 2311 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 18 bikes;
Cannondale - 113 bikes;
Charge - 44 bikes;
Cube - 133 bikes;
Felt - 40 bikes;
Focus - 14 bikes;
Ghost - 58 bikes;
Giant - 46 bikes;
GT - 34 bikes;
Kona - 85 bikes;
Lapierre - 78 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 3 bikes;
Raleigh - 10 bikes;
Scott - 96 bikes;
Specialized - 282 bikes;
Trek - 117 bikes;
Wilier - 11 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Impulso Veloce Celeste 2014 Road Bike, saving 36%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Cannondale Trigger Carbon 1 2013 , saving 45%; from Evans Cycles
- Charge Plug 3 Special Edition 2013 Ex Demo, saving 51%; from Wiggle
- Cube Town City Bike 2013, saving 39%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt Virtue Comp 2012, saving 50%; from Wiggle
- Focus Izalco Team SL 40 Compact Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 27%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 1300 Hardtail Bike 2013, saving 44%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 ISP Road Bike 2012, saving 41%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- GT Timberline 1 29er 2014, saving 50%; from Wiggle
- Kona Token Girl Bike, saving 77%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre X-Flow 612 Suspension Bike - Ex Demo 2012, saving 51%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Pinarello Rokh Di2 2013, saving 33%; from Cycle Surgery
- Raleigh Gran Sport, saving 47%; from Wiggle
- Scott Genius 930 Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2013), saving 48%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized S Works LTD Edition Venge 2013, saving 49%; from Cycle Surgery
- Trek 2011 Paris St Tropez Women's Hybrid City Bike White, saving 49%; from Scotby Cycles
- Wilier Montegrappa Sport Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 20%; from LeisureLakesBikes
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.