Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2014 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2012/2013 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2013, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2012 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £3004.00 for the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 20 Speed (2013) Road Bike at Westbrook Cycles, which is a 50% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 62% for the Kona Token Girl Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £750 saving.
Today there are 2852 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 25 bikes;
Cannondale - 188 bikes;
Charge - 60 bikes;
Cube - 11 bikes;
Felt - 62 bikes;
Focus - 5 bikes;
Ghost - 24 bikes;
Giant - 210 bikes;
GT - 55 bikes;
Kona - 130 bikes;
Lapierre - 46 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 0 bikes;
Raleigh - 32 bikes;
Scott - 140 bikes;
Specialized - 396 bikes;
Trek - 184 bikes;
Wilier - 17 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Impulso Veloce Celeste 2014 Road Bike, saving 28%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Cannondale F29 Carbon 1 Hardtail Mountain Bike (2013), saving 42%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Scissor 2013 Small, saving 60%; from Wiggle
- Cube Touring City Bike - Ex Display, saving 46%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt Virtue Expert 2012 Ex Demo, saving 52%; from Wiggle
- Focus Cayo Evo 20 Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 25%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost DH Suspension Bike - Cosmetic Damage, saving 45%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant TCR Carbon Gold), saving 37%; from AW Cycles
- GT Fury Expert 2014 Ex Demo, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Kona Token Girl Bike, saving 62%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Spicy 916 Suspension Bike - Ex Demo 2011, saving 47%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Raleigh Gran Sport, saving 45%; from Wiggle
- Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 20 Speed (2013), saving 50%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized Sirrus Limited Sl4 2013 56cm Only, saving 40%; from Cyclestore
- Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro Full Suspension Bike 2013), saving 51%; from AW Cycles
- Wilier 501 XN Shimano Mix 29er 2014 Ex Demo, saving 41%; from Wiggle
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.