Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2015 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2013/2014 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2014, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2013 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £4499.99 for the Felt F FRD Road Bike 2014 Road Bike at Merlin Cycles, which is a 49% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 82% for the Kona Ticket Boy Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £984 saving.
Today there are 2492 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 13 bikes;
Cannondale - 188 bikes;
Charge - 15 bikes;
Cube - 39 bikes;
Felt - 89 bikes;
Focus - 1 bikes;
Ghost - 17 bikes;
Giant - 7 bikes;
GT - 47 bikes;
Kona - 51 bikes;
Lapierre - 21 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 4 bikes;
Raleigh - 11 bikes;
Scott - 22 bikes;
Specialized - 238 bikes;
Trek - 68 bikes;
Wilier - 11 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Infinito Ultegra Di2 2013 Road Bike, saving 32%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Cannondale Trigger 29 3 Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2014), saving 45%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Cooker 5 Raw 2014 Mountain Bike, saving 30%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Cube Agree GTC Triple Road Bike 2014, saving 37%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt F FRD Road Bike 2014, saving 49%; from Merlin Cycles
- Focus Cayo Evo 40 Compact Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 21%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 2950 Hardtail Bike 2013, saving 47%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant XTC Advanced SL Mountain Bike 2012, saving 53%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Gt Sensor Carbon Pro Mountain Bike 2014, saving 30%; from Cyclestore
- Kona Ticket Boy Bike, saving 82%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Eden Park Bike 2012, saving 50%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Pinarello Marvel T2 Ultegra Road Bike 2014, saving 30%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Raleigh Gran Tour 2015, saving 30%; from Wiggle
- Scott Addict Team Issue Road Bike (2014), saving 50%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized S Works Demo 8 Carbon Troy Lee Designs FS Frame 2013, saving 54%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Trek Fuel EX 8 29er Mountain Bike 2014, saving 40%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Wilier Montegrappa Sport 2014 Road Bike Black/Red, saving 37%; from Cycles UK
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.