Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2015 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2013/2014 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2014, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2013 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £4500.00 for the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi Mod SAGAN Signature Edition 56cm EX DEMO (2014) Road Bike at Scotby Cycles, which is a 56% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 65% for the Sunn Modular S2 Hardtail - Cosmetic Damage Mountain Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £650 saving.
Today there are 3756 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 75 bikes;
Cannondale - 233 bikes;
Charge - 14 bikes;
Cube - 245 bikes;
Felt - 84 bikes;
Focus - 8 bikes;
Genesis - 54 bikes;
Ghost - 78 bikes;
Giant - 143 bikes;
GT - 49 bikes;
Kona - 85 bikes;
Lapierre - 53 bikes;
Marin - 17 bikes;
Pinarello - 9 bikes;
Raleigh - 21 bikes;
Scott - 175 bikes;
Specialized - 515 bikes;
Trek - 193 bikes;
Wilier - 12 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Vertigo Tiagra (2015) Shop soiled, saving 45%; from Wiggle
- Cannondale Trigger 29 3 Full Suspension Trail Mountain Bike Medium EX DEMO (2014), saving 58%; from Scotby Cycles
- Charge Cooker 5 (2015), saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Cube Curve Pro Ladies City Bike 2014, saving 41%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt Z85 2015 / Ex Demo, saving 51%; from Wiggle
- Focus Izalco Ergoride 30 Racing Road Bike 2015, saving 16%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Genesis 2015 Day One Di2 Steel Road Bike, saving 40%; from Rutland Cycling
- Ghost DH Suspension Bike - Cosmetic Damage, saving 46%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant TCR Advanced SL 2 ISP 2014 Carbon Road Bike, saving 54%; from Rutland Cycling
- GT Helion Carbon Expert 2015, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Kona Supreme Operator Downhill Bike 2013, saving 57%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Zesty TR 929 EI Suspension Bike 2014, saving 44%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- 2015 Marin Argenta A6 Road Bike Black, saving 46%; from Rutland Cycling
- Pinarello Razha EasyFit Shimano 105/Mix 2015, saving 10%; from Cycle Surgery
- Raleigh Revenio 1 Road Bike 2015, saving 50%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Scott Scale 700 RC 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike - 2014, saving 46%; from Tweeks Cycles
- Specialized S Works Demo 8 Carbon Troy Lee Designs FS Frame 2013, saving 54%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Trek St Tropez Women's Hybrid City Bike White, saving 50%; from Scotby Cycles
- Wilier GTR 105 2015, saving 30%; from Cycle Surgery
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.