Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2013 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2011/2012 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2012, have not. You'll also find some great bargins for a few 2011 bikes. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £4500.00 for the Corratec X-Bow 29er SL Carbon Bike 2012 Mountain Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, which is a 60% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 65% for the Ridley Aedon 716A Road Bike - Ex Demo Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £650 saving.
Today there are 2447 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 19 bikes;
Cannondale - 67 bikes;
Charge - 39 bikes;
Cube - 135 bikes;
Felt - 54 bikes;
Focus - 26 bikes;
Ghost - 74 bikes;
Giant - 73 bikes;
GT - 40 bikes;
Kona - 76 bikes;
Lapierre - 80 bikes;
Marin - 2 bikes;
Pinarello - 14 bikes;
Raleigh - 45 bikes;
Scott - 149 bikes;
Specialized - 302 bikes;
Trek - 145 bikes;
Wilier - 4 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Impulso 105 Compact 2013 , saving 26%; from Evans Cycles
- Cannondale Super Six Evo Red Racing Blue Road Bike (2013), saving 40%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Mandoline Womens Hybrid Bike, saving 50%; from Rutland Cycling
- Cube Agree GTC Pro Triple Road Bike - Ex Demo 2013, saving 37%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt Virtue Elite 2012, saving 50%; from Wiggle
- Focus First 2009 Ex Demo MTB Bike, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Ghost DH Suspension Bike - Cosmetic Damage, saving 39%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant Defy Advanced SL 0 ISP 2012, saving 43%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- GT Transeo 20 2013, saving 38%; from Wiggle
- Kona CoilAir Supreme Triple - Cosmetic Damage, saving 61%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre X-Flow 412 Suspension Bike 2012, saving 50%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Marin San Rafael DS1 2013 Hybrid Bike Black, saving 20%; from Rutland Cycling
- Pinarello FP Due 105 2012 , saving 26%; from Evans Cycles
- Raleigh Airlite SF100 700c Flat Bar Road Bike, saving 36%; from Rutland Cycling
- Scott Gambler 10 2012 , saving 52%; from Evans Cycles
- Specialized Amira Comp 2012 Women's , saving 36%; from Evans Cycles
- Trek 4500 2013 Mountain Bike - White, saving 33%; from Rutland Cycling
- Wilier Izoard XP Ultegra 2013, saving 25%; from Cycle Surgery
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.