Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2014 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2012/2013 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2013, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2012 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £3400.00 for the Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 ISP 2012 Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, which is a 42% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 64% for the Sunn Shamann S1 Suspension Bike Mountain Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £1800 saving.
Today there are 2065 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 7 bikes;
Cannondale - 109 bikes;
Charge - 50 bikes;
Cube - 25 bikes;
Felt - 26 bikes;
Focus - 5 bikes;
Ghost - 26 bikes;
Giant - 40 bikes;
GT - 39 bikes;
Kona - 119 bikes;
Lapierre - 23 bikes;
Marin - 1 bikes;
Pinarello - 1 bikes;
Raleigh - 26 bikes;
Scott - 30 bikes;
Specialized - 213 bikes;
Trek - 114 bikes;
Wilier - 15 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi C2C Impulso Veloce 2013, saving 35%; from Wiggle
- Cannondale F29 Carbon 1 Hardtail Mountain Bike (2013), saving 42%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Scissor 2013 Small, saving 55%; from Wiggle
- Cube Touring NL City Bike 2013, saving 38%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt AR3 2014 Red 22 White 54cm, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Focus Cayo Evo 20 Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 25%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost DH Suspension Bike - Cosmetic Damage, saving 45%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant Defy Advanced SL 0 ISP 2012, saving 43%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- GT Air 2013 BMX Bike, saving 43%; from Rutland Cycling
- Kona Token Girl Bike, saving 62%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Zesty 514 EI Suspension Bike - Ex Demo 2013, saving 55%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Marin Mill Valley Hybrid Road Bike, saving 50%; from Rutland Cycling
- Pinarello FP Uno Alu Tiagra 2013 , saving 14%; from Evans Cycles
- Raleigh Gran Sport, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Scott Foil 15 Compact Drive 20 Speed Road Bike (2013), saving 46%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized Sirrus Limited Sl4 2013 56cm Only, saving 40%; from Cyclestore
- Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro Full Suspension Bike 2013), saving 51%; from AW Cycles
- Wilier Cittadella Commuter Road Bike 2014, saving 26%; from LeisureLakesBikes
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.