Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2015 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2013/2014 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2014, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2013 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £4679.48 for the Felt F1 FRD 2014 / EX-DEMO Road Bike at Wiggle, which is a 52% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 82% for the Kona Ticket Boy Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £984 saving.
Today there are 1672 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 8 bikes;
Cannondale - 42 bikes;
Charge - 16 bikes;
Cube - 57 bikes;
Felt - 11 bikes;
Focus - 4 bikes;
Ghost - 29 bikes;
Giant - 13 bikes;
GT - 13 bikes;
Kona - 51 bikes;
Lapierre - 38 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 4 bikes;
Raleigh - 3 bikes;
Scott - 34 bikes;
Specialized - 261 bikes;
Trek - 61 bikes;
Wilier - 8 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Infinito Ultegra CD White 2014 Road Bike, saving 27%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Cannondale Trigger 29 3 Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2014), saving 45%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Plug 2 2014, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Cube Hyde Pro Mens City Bike 2014, saving 35%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt F1 FRD 2014 / EX-DEMO, saving 52%; from Wiggle
- Focus Culebro SL 10 Compact Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 36%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 2950 Hardtail Bike 2013, saving 47%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant XTC Advanced SL Mountain Bike 2012, saving 53%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Gt Gts Comp Road Bike 2014, saving 44%; from Cyclestore
- Kona Ticket Boy Bike, saving 82%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Eden Park Bike 2012, saving 50%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Pinarello Marvel T2 Athena Road Bike 2014, saving 30%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Raleigh Gran Tour 2015, saving 25%; from Wiggle
- Scott Plasma 30 TT/Tri Bike (2014), saving 50%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized S Works Demo 8 Carbon Troy Lee Designs FS Frame 2013, saving 54%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Trek Ion CX Pro Cyclocross Bike White/True Blue/Black (2013), saving 36%; from Scotby Cycles
- Wilier Cento1 Air Ultegra 11spd 2014 Black and Flour Red, saving 33%; from Cycles UK
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.