Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2014 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2012/2013 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2013, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2012 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £4480.00 for the Corratec Revolution Team SL XX 2012 Mountain Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, which is a 64% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 64% for the Corratec Revolution Team SL XX 2012 Mountain Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £4480 saving.
Today there are 1645 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 22 bikes;
Cannondale - 50 bikes;
Charge - 15 bikes;
Cube - 83 bikes;
Felt - 32 bikes;
Focus - 16 bikes;
Ghost - 36 bikes;
Giant - 23 bikes;
GT - 8 bikes;
Kona - 63 bikes;
Lapierre - 43 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 7 bikes;
Raleigh - 38 bikes;
Scott - 100 bikes;
Specialized - 187 bikes;
Trek - 79 bikes;
Wilier - 2 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi C2C Impulso 105 2013, saving 38%; from Wiggle
- Cannondale 2012 SuperX SRAM Rival Cyclocross Bike, saving 50%; from Scotby Cycles
- Charge Scissor 2013, saving 50%; from Wiggle
- Cube AMS 29 Suspension Bike 2013, saving 50%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt Edict LTD 2012 Ex Demo MTB Bike, saving 53%; from Wiggle
- Focus Culebro SL 30 Compact Road Bike 2013, saving 27%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 2950 Hardtail Bike - Cosmetic Damage 2013, saving 44%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant Rove 4 2013 Womens Hybrid Bike, saving 44%; from Rutland Cycling
- GT Transeo 20 2013, saving 37%; from Wiggle
- Kona Entourage Suspension Bike 2012, saving 57%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Eden Park Bike 2012, saving 45%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- , saving %; from
- Pinarello FP Due 105 2012 , saving 26%; from Evans Cycles
- Raleigh SP Comp Tiagra 2013, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Scott Scale 620 Hardtail Mountain Bike (2013), saving 52%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized Vita Elite Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2013, saving 40%; from Cyclestore
- Trek 8.1 DS 2014 Hybrid Bike, saving 62%; from Rutland Cycling
- Wilier Izoard XP Athena 2012 Shop Soiled, saving 35%; from Wiggle
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.