Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2014 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2012/2013 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2013, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2012 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £4001.00 for the BMC Fourstroke FS01 XX 29er 2013 Mountain Bike at Evans Cycles, which is a 57% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 77% for the Kona Ticket Boy Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £935 saving.
Today there are 2465 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 20 bikes;
Cannondale - 125 bikes;
Charge - 46 bikes;
Cube - 146 bikes;
Felt - 38 bikes;
Focus - 12 bikes;
Ghost - 62 bikes;
Giant - 57 bikes;
GT - 36 bikes;
Kona - 94 bikes;
Lapierre - 40 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 3 bikes;
Raleigh - 9 bikes;
Scott - 115 bikes;
Specialized - 320 bikes;
Trek - 123 bikes;
Wilier - 12 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi C2C Impulso 105 2013 / shop soiled , saving 37%; from Wiggle
- Cannondale F29 Carbon Team Replica Hardtail Mountain Bike (2014), saving 45%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Womens Grater F3 2014, saving 50%; from Wiggle
- Cube Town City Bike 2013, saving 39%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt F2 2014, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Focus Izalco Team SL 30 Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 32%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 2920 Hardtail Bike - Ex Display 2013, saving 52%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant TCR Carbon Gold), saving 57%; from AW Cycles
- GT Tachyon 2 2014, saving 45%; from Wiggle
- Kona Ticket Boy Bike, saving 77%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Spicy 916 Suspension Bike - Ex Demo 2011, saving 58%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Pinarello Rokh Di2 2013, saving 25%; from Cycle Surgery
- Raleigh Gran Sport, saving 47%; from Wiggle
- Scott Genius 930 Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2013), saving 44%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized Epic FSR Comp 2013 , saving 42%; from Evans Cycles
- Trek 2011 Paris St Tropez Women's Hybrid City Bike White, saving 49%; from Scotby Cycles
- Wilier Zero 7 AW Cycles Ex Team Bike 2013), saving 44%; from AW Cycles
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.