Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2014 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2012/2013 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2013, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2012 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £3500.00 for the BMC Fourstroke FS01 XX 29er 2013 Mountain Bike at Evans Cycles, which is a 50% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 66% for the Kona Token Girl Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £800 saving.
Today there are 3064 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 28 bikes;
Cannondale - 227 bikes;
Charge - 66 bikes;
Cube - 115 bikes;
Felt - 84 bikes;
Focus - 5 bikes;
Ghost - 23 bikes;
Giant - 126 bikes;
GT - 77 bikes;
Kona - 122 bikes;
Lapierre - 45 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 1 bikes;
Raleigh - 27 bikes;
Scott - 233 bikes;
Specialized - 470 bikes;
Trek - 153 bikes;
Wilier - 15 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Impulso Veloce Celeste 2014 Road Bike, saving 28%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Cannondale Trigger Carbon 1 2013 , saving 45%; from Evans Cycles
- Charge Scissor 2013 Small, saving 60%; from Wiggle
- Cube Touring NL City Bike 2013, saving 38%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt Virtue Expert 2012 Ex Demo, saving 62%; from Wiggle
- Focus Cayo Evo 20 Racing Road Bike 2014, saving 25%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 1200 Hardtail Bike - Ex Display 2013, saving 50%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant 2014 Enchant 1 Hybrid Bike, saving 63%; from Rutland Cycling
- GT Aggressor 3 2014 Mountain Bike, saving 42%; from Rutland Cycling
- Kona Token Girl Bike, saving 66%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre Spicy 916 Suspension Bike - Ex Demo 2011, saving 47%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Pinarello ROKH Ultegra 2013 , saving 10%; from Evans Cycles
- Raleigh Gran Sport, saving 45%; from Wiggle
- Scott Genius 930 Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2013), saving 44%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized 2013 Vita Elite Disc Women's Hybrid Bike CHARCOAL/TEAL, saving 42%; from Scotby Cycles
- Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro Full Suspension Bike 2013), saving 51%; from AW Cycles
- Wilier Cittadella Commuter Road Bike 2014, saving 26%; from LeisureLakesBikes
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.