Our aims are simple here at bikesales.org.uk
Find Bike Deals in the online Cycle Shops
Organise them to make your search for bike discounts easier
We are now into the new season with many new 2015 bikes already in the shops or due for launch soon. That means this year a lot of discount 2013/2014 bikes are going to be up for grabs in various sales and deals. Watch out in particular for clearance sales of bike ranges as inevitably some models that were expected to sell well in 2014, may have not. You'll also find some great bargains for a few 2013 bikes and even a few from earlier years. As great special offers can appear at any time, you can check back here easily: either Bookmark Site
or Subscribe to RSS Feed
The largest saving is £3995.01 for the Giant TCR Carbon Gold) Road Bike at AW Cycles, which is a 57% discount
and the largest percentage discount is 80% for the Kona Ticket Boy Bike Road Bike at Chain Reaction Cycles, giving a £960 saving.
Today there are 2169 bikes listed.
The count for each brand is as follows:
Bianchi - 18 bikes;
Cannondale - 87 bikes;
Charge - 24 bikes;
Cube - 110 bikes;
Felt - 19 bikes;
Focus - 13 bikes;
Ghost - 49 bikes;
Giant - 40 bikes;
GT - 19 bikes;
Kona - 73 bikes;
Lapierre - 65 bikes;
Marin - 0 bikes;
Pinarello - 2 bikes;
Raleigh - 7 bikes;
Scott - 58 bikes;
Specialized - 194 bikes;
Trek - 97 bikes;
Wilier - 20 bikes;
If you happen to be looking for bikes listed below then you are in luck, as they are currently those with the biggest percentage discounts, for each cycle manufacturer brands. As well as these there are hundreds of other bike sales to find on our site - we hope you find it useful.
Road and Mountain Bikes with the largest discounts
- Bianchi Kuma 27.3 2014 , saving 38%; from Evans Cycles
- Cannondale F29 Carbon Team Replica Hardtail Mountain Bike (2014), saving 46%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Charge Cooker 5 29er 2014 Shop Soiled, saving 43%; from Wiggle
- Cube Travel City Bike 2012, saving 39%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Felt F7 Sora 2014, saving 44%; from Wiggle
- Focus Culebro SL 20 TRP Road Bike 2013, saving 36%; from LeisureLakesBikes
- Ghost SE 2950 Hardtail Bike 2013, saving 46%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giant TCR Carbon Gold), saving 57%; from AW Cycles
- GT Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite 2014 Mountain Bike, saving 47%; from Hargroves Cycles
- Kona Ticket Boy Bike, saving 80%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Lapierre X-Flow 612 Suspension Bike - Ex Demo, saving 51%; from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Pinarello Rokh Di2 2013, saving 33%; from Cycle Surgery
- Raleigh Militis Pro 105 2014, saving 40%; from Wiggle
- Scott Plasma 20 TT/Tri Bike (2014), saving 43%; from Westbrook Cycles
- Specialized Secteur Elite 2013 Road Bike ( 54cm Only ), saving 40%; from Cyclestore
- Trek 2011 Paris St Tropez Women's Hybrid City Bike White, saving 52%; from Scotby Cycles
- Wilier Zero 7 Ex Team Bike 2013-Vittoria Corse CX tyres-Large), saving 56%; from AW Cycles
The best time to find bike discounts
Obviously this depends on whether you are after last year's or previous bikes or looking for a cheap bike from this year's models.
In general, sales of current year bikes start around Autumn time, when cycle shops take a look at stock that might not sell before next year's bikes arrive. At this time you might find the first bike clearance sales taking place, when for instance a cycle retailer has too many of a particular bike model remaining unsold.
Also, the manufacturers with excess stock may make those bikes available more cheaply to the retailer, resulting in a sell-off of particular bikes that have not sold well during the year.
If you haven't yet chosen a bike, you can shortlist those in your price budget on this site: Bike Price Guide
Of course there are regular sales for all types of other cycle parts, so if you're buying something for an existing bike, you can find cycle discounts and clearances at most cycle shops throughout the year.